Wednesday, April 2, 2008

We're Famous

Well yesterday the city decided to close the fire house that is only three doors down. I am not very happy about it. I must have been the only one home at the time. Because the local paper and TV station came to interview me. Here is the link to the article. If you click on the watch video link in the yellow box you can see Ella and I.

http://news10now.com/content/top_stories/113368/auburn-closes-fire-station/Default.aspx

When the lady came to do the interview Ella was so excited. She says "I have to get dressed." She runs over to her dress up bin and starts throwing clothes all over and says "I have nothing to wear." Now mind you she is already in a very nice dress that she wore to school that day. I show her a dress I fin on the floor and she says "NO that is just not right." Boy do I have my hands full when she is a teen. The news lady was just laughing away. I will update if they post the interview for the local paper.

Here is the interview from the local paper.

http://www.auburnpub.com/local_videos/

Click on the link and then click on the Closing fire station link. Ella did not want to be in this one because she did not like the guy. She did however feel it was important at the time to clean my windows.

No comments: