Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Mind of Ella

This past weekend while my mom was here Ella had a good one. Saturday morning my Mom's eyes here blood shot because of allergies. Well Ella thought she would help her. She some how knows that you can use eye drops for that and went to go get some for my mom. She shows up at the table with FRAY CHECK. Not exactly what we were looking for.

Then on Sunday she wanted to plant seeds in her garden. I thought it was a little early to do that so we cut open a bag of microwave popcorn and gave her some of the kernels to plant. She was very happy. Yesterday we were back in the garden and digging. Here are a few action shots of her.


Well yesterday Ella wanted to know why her popcorn had not grown. So I told her that some seeds just may not grow, but that we would plant more later.

Then she tells me that she wants to know where the bags are? I ask what bags. She tells me the bags of popcorn that were suppose to grow. She thought that the popcorn was going to grow microwave bags.

Boy she is just something.

This morning she has a very hoarse voice. Luke told her she had a frog in her throat. She got a little worried that there was a frog in her throat. So Luke told her that she is just hoarse and it means a frog in her throat. Then she thought she had a HORSE in the throat. So we just stopped trying to explain it to her.

1 comment:

Cammie said...

Too funny. I love this age they are just full of it!