Monday, April 14, 2008

Tile is done

Well the tile is done. Here are some pictures. I am not sure you can tell the difference of the grout in the pictures, but it is done. Sorry there are no pictures of the actual work. Doing grout is a really messy job. Mom and I were both up to our elbows in it, and it was so messy that we sent Luke and Ella out to do the grocery shopping. The thought of a three year old in grout made me want to cry.




We also have florescent lights in the kitchen that have never had covers over them. My mom saw some stuff in Lowe's that she thought would work. It looks pretty good. Better then just the ugly bulbs. The pictures are not very good, but trust me it looks a lot better.



So now we are left with paint, base boards, curtains. I think I see the light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments: