Saturday, September 29, 2007

Three Year Old Vocabulary

Well in the past few days Ella has come out with a few good ones.
Yesterday I had to reprimand her a few times for doing something wrong and after the third or fourth time I ended up yelling. Well out to the kitchen she comes. She stamps her foot on the floor and yells "Mommy we have an issue here." Then last night we were having a dance party and I told her this was what we were going to be doing at Auntie' wedding. I said we were going to dance our bootie off. Well she says "No I don't want to dance my booite off. I need it to pee." The other day at snack it was not doing what she wanted it to and she got upset. All of a sudden I hear her say "Jesus Christis" Well I told her that she is not allowed to say that and if she says it again that she will be put into time out. Then she looks at me and with a big smile on her face she says "I want to watch Sponge Boob." It had all the air of well take that Mommy. So again she was told not to use those words for there would be a very long time out. I just don't know where she gets her attitude from? HA HA HA HA. I think I am in big trouble.

2 comments:

Cammie said...

Gotta love 3 year olds! Thanks for the giggle :)

love,
Cammie

Greg said...

Ana ask me to tell you:

ahhh aahaah hhaaaa *snort*
gaaa.........eeeewwww...aaahha