Saturday, September 22, 2007

Birthday Day two and three

Yesterday was day two of the five day birthday. The first day was school. Friday Ella and I spent the day together. We played and saw some friends and then played with Riley who is our favoiite neighbor. They Luke and I took her to Applebee's for dinner. While we were eating Ella noticed that they kept coming out to sing to people and wanted to know why. We told her that it was their bithdays and that was why. She then asked if they were going to sing to her. We told her that we did not know. She then stands up on the bench and stomps her foot and annouces "If they do not sing to me then it will not be my birthday." Well we explained that that is not nice and they will sing if they want to. She was very happy when they did finally sing to her. Then we rented some movies and opened presents.
Today we played with Riley and our new bubble blower. Then we went to Denny's with Grampa Phil for lunch. It is Ella's favorite resturant. She likes to get the french toast sticks. If fact she calls the resturant Frenchenny's. Then we went to Beak and Skiff apple farms. We picked apples, saw goats, bought an pumpkin and mum plant, and of course drank apple cider. It was a really fun day.
Well I am off to get Ella to bed. Then I have to make the Wilton Dora cake. I have baked it at the neighbors ofcourse thanks to our oven issue. So now I get to decorate it. It should be interesting. I will post a picture of poor deformed Dora later.

2 comments:

Cammie said...

Well, I'm glad they sang to her so it could be her birthday! So happy she's having a good birthday marathon. Ours will conclude tomorrow with the family celebration. Hope you guys have another nice day tomorrow!

love,
me

jvitale77 said...

Okay sooooo I thought things around here were crazy!!!! Holy cow...you win!!! Sorry to hear about your oven...maybe you could get an easy bake instead(haha). Anyways-Happy B-day to Ella! Alex and Brian have a card and small gift for her. Call me when things are "calm" and we'll stop by to drop it off.
-Julie V.