Saturday, September 15, 2007

Princess Hair








Today Ella and I went for hair trial for my sister's wedding. She did very well. However she was a little upset that I did not have her princess dress i.e. the flower girl dress for her to wear. As you can see she is quite the ham, we have told Edna to tell the Photographer to not say the word cheese, if she hears that the smile gets even more cheesey. Please ignore the pictures of me, I put them on for Enda and my mom to give feed back for me. Also today I had my first pedicure. Well I now need to get another job to support the habit. It was really nice. Thank you Mary.

4 comments:

Cammie said...

You both look beautiful!

mar said...

You are very welcome!! You would have been treated sooner if I had know that you have never had one!!

You both will be center stage at the wedding! Have a great day

mar

Greg said...

Mary, I've never had a pedicure either.....:(

-Not Greg

mar said...

I am so sorry that you have not had one Greg, come and see me and I will see if I can't fix it ;-)))


mar