Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Wouldn't you know it

Well we are fairing well with out Luke. However it is not without trouble. The oven has been in for about two weeks. Well yesterday it decided to set the smoke detector off. Of course it would I mean any other time in the last two weeks would not have been o.k., but the first day Luke is gone is. I had the neighbor come over to check it and he said that it is giving off too much CO. So not to use it and have a service man come to the house to look at it. So I am trying to get an appointment. I am seroiusly thinking about just removing the oven and filling in the space and not having one at all. I just do not seem to have good luck with stoves, ovens, or cooking. I think I will stick to Microwave and toaster oven things, so if you have any good recipes for those let me know.

No comments: