Wednesday, February 13, 2008

When it snows it pours

Well today the repairman came and the jist of the converstation is that we need a new oven. Oh the fun I have had this week. Ella has really been acting up. Hitting and yelling at me. The wipers on my van went in the middle of the snow storm. The problem with the oven and then to find out that if just needs to be replaced. I have made the executive decision that the next time they send Luke out of town Ella and I are going with him also, or at the very least we are not staying home. We will go some where. O.k. I feel a little better getting that off of my chest.

Now I need to find the time to get Ella to the store with me to look at ovens, because I have been with out one since 9/18/07. I want a working oven. So there may be one here before Luke comes home on Friday. Happy Valentine's Day to me.

1 comment:

Cammie said...

Sorry you have had such a rough week. Wish I lived closer, so you could use my oven! Next time Luke goes away, you are coming to stay with us is that understood? Did I hear a "Yes Ma'am?"!! I thought so :)

love you!
Cammie