Sunday, February 10, 2008

Here we go again

Well Luke is off on another trip. This time he will be gone for a week. He just left about ten minutes ago and already I do not like it. I hate it when he is away. I have kids all week for day care and at night I have plans to paint to bathroom and finish our bedroom like we had planned when we moved in. So hopefully that will keep me busy. Then of course there is Ella who will certainly keep me busy. She has school two of the days and one of them is the Valentine's day party. I had to buy two different kinds of cards totaling 64 cards. The first cards she picked out were princess ones with gilitter tattos in them. I did not think to boys would like those, but she was not about to buge on those. So then she chose Shrek scratch and stink ones for the boys. Now 64 cards is a lot when there are only 6 kids in her class including her. So we will have a lot of left overs for next year. Well I have babbled on enough for now. I will apoligize now for posting just random stuff this week. When I blog I feel better and do not feel so alone. So you all get the brunt of it. Hopefully there will be nice pictures of the room make overs for you all to see.

No comments: