Friday, February 15, 2008

TGIF

Well we made it. I know that I promised picutes of my redecorating. Well there are no pictures. I did not get to work on the bathroom at all and the bedroom well not quite done. I was hoping to touch up paint and do some sewing. However the room took more time to clean than I thought. I am not going to lie. I do not think I have cleaned out room since we moved it. We are the only ones in it and I just do not have the time. So I spent the week getting it all dusted and vaccumed and I did hang a couple of pictures. So there are no pictures for me to post. I did not want to document how it looked before, and the after is nothing special just a clean bedroom. So now the waiting begins. I can not wait for Luke to get home. I am a little worried about the flights. We are suppose to get some snow today and the airports are packed due to school break starting next week. So hopefully he will be able to avoid too many delays.

No comments: