Thursday, February 21, 2008

Ellaisms

Over the last week Ella has had quite a few good ones come out of her.
Here they are:

- Pretending to play on a computer and she runs out to tell me that she has made it to .com

- I am driving back from the mall and am stopped at a stop light. Ella looks between the two front seats and says "You cars get out of our way" Luke thinks he knows where she gets it from. I just can not imagine. HA HA

- Ella and I have a disagreement over who is going to be married to Daddy. So she decided that we should share him. She told me that I could have one leg, one arm, and part of his stomach and head. Then she would have the rest. Then she decided that we could not do that because when we cut him up all of his blood would fall out.

- Came to Luke and I one morning and said that her pants were hurting her and she was going to do what Mommy does and then she unbuttoned and zipped her pants and walked around like that.

- Tells Luke that she likes his card and that it is beautiful, but it kinda got near the fireplace (not on). That happened because she knocked it down.

- Ella has been sleeping in regular underwear. Each night before Luke and I go to bed we get her up to use the bathroom. Last night Luke was the one to go in and wake her up. She rolled over and looked up at him and says "Shrek" We all had a good laugh.

Luke and I are in such trouble with her. She is quite the character.

2 comments:

Nannie and Papa said...

Those are very cute stories. She is such a beautiful little girl. This is such a cute age. They come out with something differnt every day. A lot of times it's not what you would expect, but cute none the less.

love, Nanee

Cammie said...

You know I love a good Ellaism!

Cammie