Monday, February 23, 2009

I think I am giving brith to a prize fighter

So as many of you know Ella was a small baby. So as she grew the movements were not very big. Because she was my first I thought this was normal. I would lay in bed for hours and just enjoy the feeling. I loved it. They were gentle and loving. However this one has got some anger issues. I can know for sure that this baby is much stronger and bigger then Ella because I am getting beat up every night. I lie in bed and this kid just kicks and punches like no tomorrow. It keeps me up all night all with the multiple bathroom visits. So I will now be taking donations for anger management therapy. I figure we will start right away and nip it in the bud.

Seriously though that will be the one thing I miss the most. I remember feeling so empty after having Ella. I just love to feel the baby move.

1 comment:

Cammie said...

I remember when I was pregnant with Ian; feeling suddenly in the middle of the night that I had rolled over onto the cat.

Enjoy it while it lasts; 'cause like you said, once the baby's out you will miss that feeling!