Friday, February 20, 2009

Ella and Mommy Day

Well today I did not have any kids to watch so we had an Ella and Mommy Day. First we went grocery shopping and then had lunch out. Then home for naps both of us. This was a very good part of the day for me. Then we gave each other manicures and pedicures. Here are the results.
Ella chose her colors and stickers and I did all of the work.




















Then there are mine. I chose all of the colors and no I did not cut myself. Ella did all of the painting.


All in all it was a great day. So much fun.

3 comments:

beanhead said...

I will leave the first comment, because I am sure as soon as Greg sees this he will comment on my hairy big toe. So there I said it. I have hair on my big toe and an to pregenet to take care of it.

Mimi to Ian, Liliana and Cooper said...

well first off, i do not see a hairy big toe........if Greg comments then make him compare big toes.....you will win.!!!

Now on to why I am commenting.....I think you both did a fabulous job and I love the colors!!!!

Love Mimi

Cammie said...

I too would have never noticed the hairy big toe! And as Mimi said, whatever Greg might say about your toes, you would most definitely win the big toe beauty pageant! Seriously, have you seen Greg's big toes?