Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Delivery Date Delivery Date When Will It Be?

So here is a baby update that has been long over due. I am feeling fine. The baby is healthy. I am 28 weeks. The doctors and I have decided to have a repeat C-section. The C-section is scheduled for April 20th. The actual due date is April 25th.

Now as many of you know Ella was a C-section also. I picked her date to be September 22, 2004. I did not want the 21st because Cammie's son Ian was born on that day. What does Ella due she brakes my water on the morning of the 21st. As we all know she is very head strong and does as she wants. I should have known it was going to be that way from the get go.

So my question to you is will this baby do as told and wait until the 20th or will I have another Ella on my hands and the baby will come early. Now just some information. My sister Edna's birthday is on the 18th. She does not mind sharing her birthday, but I have tried to hope for each of them to have their own days. So there is a day of significance just like there was for Ella. So leave your comments on when you think the baby will arrive.

4 comments:

Mimi to Ian, Liliana and Cooper said...

I say keep your legs crossed until June 1 and have her on my birthday :-)

Cammie said...

I think this baby is going to cooperate, so I'm saying April 20th it is ;)

Greg said...

I vote for May 13

-Greg

beanhead said...

Anyone who votes for a date after the 20th I will be more than happy to deliver the baby and have it transfered to you.