Monday, December 3, 2007

Just random busy update

Some of you have already heard about this, but it is worth posting. On Friday Ella decided to put me through my paces. She threw such a fit. It latest on and off for about two hours. Just let me say that she did not have a nap that day, that is the first problem. Not my fault she would just not sleep. Well the short story is that she got so made she tried to pull her "big piggy toe off" her words not mine, and it just went down hill from there. The night ended with her in bed by 7 p.m. and me with three glasses of wine and a CAMMIE. If you know what that is you can understand. If not then lets just say a complete breakdown. Well enough about Friday.

On Saturday Ella wrote her letter to Santa, and then we took it to the mall. I was a little worried about taking to to him, because of the last visit, but she handed it right to him and even let him touch her on the head. Progress.

Sunday was spent getting Luke ready for his trip. He left today for Chicago for work. The last time he went on a trip and I was not with him was 9 years ago. When he came home he proposed to me. So I wonder what will happen when he comes home this time? HAHAHAHAH just kidding. Well needless to say Ella and I do not handle it well when he is gone. I have trouble sleeping and well just don't like it. So the plan is to keep as busy as possible. I will be cleaning the house and then putting up the inside decorations the outside ones have been put up already. I will take pictures tonight and then post them later.

The weather here is pretty bad. Today we are supposed to get 2 - 5 inches of snow by 7 p.m. and then another 5 - 10 overnight. Fun to be had by all. Well with Luke gone the snow is a problem. I can not leave Ella in the house to shovel, but need to have all of the exits and walkways cleared for the daycare. I will probably have to get up early to do the shoveling. If the weather passes soon enough Ella and I are going to the airport to pick Luke up. I will keep this anonymous, but there was a suggestion to have her hold a sign that read "Are You My Daddy" or "Whose Your Daddy."

So that is all of the random stuff I have for now.

3 comments:

Mimi to Ian, Liliana and Cooper said...

That has to be one of the funniest things I have ever read that she threatened to pull her "big piggy toe off"..........I choked on my hot cocoa!!!!!!!!

What an imagination!!!!!!!!!!

Mimi

Mimi to Ian, Liliana and Cooper said...

OK, I have to come clean and admit for 2 days now I have fantasized how to work the threat to pull my "big piggy toe off" into a conversation and it just ain't happening for me......I just want to say it for shock value at a meeting....or during an argument with Ed .....or when Greg wins at dominoes again.......I just have to be able to say this just once in my life!!!!!!!!!!

Cammie said...

Better late than never, meant to post the other day. I know Luke is home now so I'm hoping you all had a better night sleep last night than the beginning of the week brought. And hoping Ella still has all her "piggie toes" in order. I'm sorry you had a Cammie on Friday, but didn't you feel better afterward? I always do :)

love,
me