Thursday, December 6, 2007

Daddy is home

On Monday while he was gone Ella and I had chocolate for night time snack. It was really good. It was from one of those big 2 1/2 lbs. boxes. Growing up my family always got one for Christmas. Every night we would each get to pick a piece to have. I would always find the box and eat more, and crack them open to see what kind they were this was before the map that they now include. Of course I would get in trouble every time. I just could not figure out how they knew it was me. Well Ella really like them.






With catching and early flight, but with delays Luke was able to get home safe and sound. Ella meet him at security with this.

Before leaving for the airport I dressed up a little bit. I figured that sweats and a t-shirt were not appropriate. Ella tells me that I look a little bit fashionable. I thank her for the comment and she adds, well not as fashionable as me but a little bit fashionable.

We are glad to have him home.

1 comment:

Cammie said...

I'm glad Luke made it home safely, and that Ella got to use her sign!