Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving

I know that I am behind in doing this, but did not want to let the holiday go by with out acknowledging it. Since last thanksgiving I have had a lot to work through. It was a very long year of first that I will be honest were not easy, but I made it. It also was a year of loss for me and my family. We lost my Grandmother, cousin and a friend. They are all remembered fondly. Now on to the good. This year we had a wonderful family gathering at Edna's wedding. What a blast. We are blessed to have Edna and Fred back home in New York now. Luke and I are blessed with Ella and all of her fun. He have a home to live in and food on the table and clothes on our backs. Luke and I have a love for each other that will never die. We have great family and friends who we love deeply. All in all we have so much to be thankful for. We do not always see it so it is nice to take a moment to remind ourselves of this every once in awhile.

No comments: