Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving

Well here we are again at another Thanksgiving. Time for Turkey, family, friends, and food. This year we are blessed to be thankful for the little resident in my belly. Next year just imagine how blessed we will be. This past year brought us many happy times. Lovey yet crazy family vacations, time spent with friends, good health, and lots of love. I am blessed to have all of you in my life. Each one of you holds a special place and meaning for me. Thank you for that.

Luke at this time all I can say is thank you putting up with me, and venturing on this long journey with me. I love you.


Ella you are the center of my world. I can not wait to see you evolve into a wonderful big sister in the next year. You have so much to offer. I love you.



Happy Thanksgiving to all.

1 comment:

Cammie said...

Wonderfully said.
Happy Thanksgiving!

love,
Cammie