Monday, November 24, 2008

Updates

Well I know that I have not been very good at the updates. This will update on everything since Disney. Disney will come at a later date. I know promises promises.

Well Ella had a check up at the Dentist. If you remember the last one she screamed and yelled and vomited all over the room. This one went much better. I had a friend of mine take her and so it was a fresh face to deal with her. She did very well. Hopefully in May it will go as well.

We did carve pumpkins. Uncle Howard came through again this year with a really big pumpkin. We had a good time carving it. I am sure that my daughter is the only kid who has to wear rubber gloves to carve a pumpkin. My mom did carve a really cool one with Cinderella on it. However I am still trying to figure out how to get the pictures off of the new camera. I am horribly challenged when it comes to technology.

Now on the Halloween. Ella dressed up as Sleeping Beauty, I know what a big surprise. She trick or treated at school in the morning and then at night. She had a lot of fun, but liked handing out the candy better.Election Day. Well to tell this story I have to reveal who I voted for, not up for discussion, but the story is well worth it. So I take Ella with me. She had been very interested in the voting thing. We get in the booth and I explain who the people are and what the jobs are. Yes, we were in there for a long time. I am sure everyone outside was not happy with us. Ella started to pull levers and I told her that she had to wait because she was pulling levers for the people that I did not want to vote for. So I told her to pull this lever she asks who it is for. I tell her John McCain. She then asks who the other lever is for and I tell her Barack Obama. Then we finish voting. I open the curtain and not in her loudest voice, but not the quietest she say "WE DON'T WANT NO BOOMA" OMG I think I am going to die. I explain to her again that we do not discuss who we vote for and that it is private. I was so embarrassed.

That is it for now. I will post again soon with the rest of the update.

2 comments:

Mimi to Ian, Liliana and Cooper said...

Thank God my vote canceled out yours :-)

Mimi

Cammie said...

Ian had to wear shopping bags on his hands to tolerate one scoop of pumpkin guts, so don't feel bad!