Saturday, December 20, 2008

Disney Day Three

Day three was the Animal Kingdom. Ella was not as into this park. We went on the Safari first. It was really neat, but did not hold her interest very well. She did however enjoy meeting Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Chip and Dale, Goofy, and Lilo and Stitch.
















We saw the Nemo stage show here and that was really good. Ella seemed to like the stage shows with all of the puppets. Then Ella and I started back to the hotel while Luke and Phil stayed and did some of the big guy rides. Before we left Ella wanted to see the Tree of Life, so we walked around it. In the bottom of the tree there is a 3-D movie featuring It's a Bugs Life. She really wanted to see it. I however knew that it was a little scary, but we went anyway. Well she did not like it. So then it was off to the hotel for a much needed nap for both of us.
That night Luke and I went out alone and Ella and Grandpa stayed in to rest up. Luke and I went to the Magic Kingdom. I watched the light parade while he did a few of the big guy rides and then I braved a couple myself.
That was it for the day. The next day we had breakfast reservations at 7a.m. So it was an early wake up. More to come later.

No comments: