Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Fun in the sunflowers

Last week I took Ella to a sunflower maze. She really enjoyed it. We went with our friends Joanne and Ryan. Ella and Ryan spent the whole maze having a race and trying to be first. The sunflowers were awesome.

This week we will be heading to Enchanted Forest in Old Forge on Friday. Saturday we celebrate my birthday, Luke's birthday, and my Mom's birthday. Then on Sunday Luke and I will celebrated our real birthday with Ella. Just in case I do not get a chance to post again before or on our birthday.
Luke there is no one else in the world I would want to share my birthday with. I am so lucky to have you. I hope all of your birthday wishes come true. I love you.
O.k. enough mushy stuff. Then next week Ella will get to see where she will be taking dance. She is so excited. She will be have tap and ballet lessons. It should be fun.

No comments: