Thursday, July 31, 2008

Well Well Well.....

So the kitty did not get any better. In fact she has worms. Lucky us. Well she could not be around the kids and so we bought her a cage and it was too small and then we bought a cage big enough for a lab that did the trick. However she was not happy in that. So in comes my Mom to the rescue again. God Bless her. She came yesterday and took Princess home with her for awhile. Ella was very sad that she is gone, but understands that she needs to go to get better. I am just glad the poop has stopped. I love her dearly and I cried just as much as Ella when she left, but I HATE POOP.

Now on to the update from the last couple of weeks.

Last week was princess and pirate week at camp. She had great time. Here she is with all of her stuff she made. Princess hat and tresure map in a bottle.

Then it was off to Grandma's to get the car fixed. So far so good. The car seems to be all fixed, but I am not holding my breath. Also it was Aunt Juju's birthday. Ella loves being at my mom's. Here are few pictures of her having a blast.

We started off using a sprinkler and yes she is getting her bum wet.
Then we moved on to the redneck swimming pool. She was just as happy as a clam in there.

Then she wanted to play milk the cow again but Grandma wouldn't play. I think it had something to do with the fact that there was a camera this time. So she milked a chair instead.

Then it was time to decorate the cake for Aunt Juju's birthday. Ella loves frosting.
Then that night Ella watched the 3-D Hannah Montana concert. As only Ella can.
The next day was the birthday. Ella had to get all dressed up for it.

Presents and cake.

Ella loves her Aunt Juju and she got to help her open her gifts.

The only way to eat cake. I have taught her all I know.

This week came has been about cooking. So far they have made trail mix, muffins, english muffin pizzas, and biscuits. This is the last week that she will be at camp. Then it will be a little down time this weekend. I can only hope.

The past two weeks at camp I have found out that last year at school Ella was suppose to be learning how to dress and undress herself for swim lessons. We work on it here at home. So she did it for the last two weeks. Well at the end of the princess week I went to pick her up and she was not in the clothes I had taken her in she was in her extra outfit and this is how it looked. This is after playing at my Mom's, but the orientation of the clothing was how she came home form school. The droopy wet part is from Grandma's.
Her shirt was inside out and backwards. Looks like I have some work to do before school starts in September.

No comments: