Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Let's all milk Grandma

Well the weekend was very nice. Ella had a great time she went to a farm for the first time. My brother-in-law Howard's parents have a few farm animals. While she was there she saw them milk a cow and collect the eggs from the hen house. My Mom and sister were not sure how much she took in, but she did not like how it smelled. The next day my Mom and Ella were outside playing and she wanted to have her tractor and a pail. Then she told my Mom to go to the front porch to be the cow at the farm. Ella arrives on the tractor and takes the bucket to "the farm" and tells my Mom to stand like a cow and then puts the bucket under her and grabs her shirt and starts to milk my Mom. Oh the love and devotion of a Grandmother. I laughed so hard when I heard this. My sister Edna said some one else should have been there to tape it. It was probably worth $10,000 on America's Funniest videos, if not the $100,000 Grand Prize Winner.

Then on Monday Ella had a dentist appointment. If you do not remember the last one, just a recap. We screamed and yelled and then puked all over. So I was not very excited. She has been chewing on her fingers and toys for quite some time and finally told me that her teeth hurt. So I looked around in there, and could not see anything. So I called. They said to bring her in. I asked the secretary if she told them who the patient was and if they still wanted me to bring her in they got a good laugh. So in we go. Ella did great. She would not sit in the chair, but did sit on a stool and the dentist was able to see her that way. Turns out she is grinding her teeth and has aggravated the ligaments around her teeth and so they hurt, which in turn makes her chew. So some Tylenol and all should be good.

Again she is having bowel issues. Thank goodness tomorrow is her appointment. I can not wait to get to the bottom of this. I just hope it is not something serious. So watch for tomorrow's update.

No comments: