Thursday, January 3, 2008

New Years Day at Grandma Fran's


Ella got a camera for Christmas her photographic skills need some work, but she loves it. While visiting Grandma we made a snow prince and princess and she took our picture with it. Not bad.
A few funny stories from the last couple of weeks.
Ella got a lot of clothes for Christmas that needed to be returned. When we took them back we tried on the new ones to make sure that they fit. Well she comes out of the dressing room in just her panties and socks and announces that the outfit does not match because there is too much green. I was pretty sure that I would have a few years before I started to get comments like this.
Then later that day shopping. Ella had to use the bathroom. She needed to poop well we had off to the bathroom and all the way through the food court she is yell POOPY EMERGENCY. I wanted to die. Then in the stall she went well with the medicine it was very loose. She then yells out OH NO DIARRHEA. I again I wanted to die.
Yesterday we had to see the doctor and need him to check her. She did not want him too look at or touch her. So I told her that I would be the one to touch her, but that the Doctor would have to look at her. We made a deal on that. Then she says I will be brave and then you can take me to McDonald's. Well I did what I had to so we had lunch at McDonald's.
I am telling you she is giving me a run for my money.

1 comment:

Cammie said...

Love the stories. She is just a story waiting to happen, isn't she? By the way, that's not bad photo composition for a three year old! Everyone's heads are there :)