Sunday, January 27, 2008

Kitchen Kitchen Kitchen!!!

I am finally able to post about the kitchen. The remodeling will begin tomorrow. I can not wait. Here are a few pictures of it as we are living in it.






Now many of you may know that I am not the best housekeeper. This I do not deny. However I do try to clean up when others are coming over. I know that there are a few of you out there who would do the same thing. Over the last few days Luke and I have been packing up the kitchen. Well when we were done I had him help me scrub the counters, cabinets and sink. Yes the very items that by tomorrow may be torn out of the kitchen. I just could not bear to think of the contractor coming in and seeing the place like that. So here are the pictures after the cleaning.



Hopefully by tomorrow night I can post some pictures of the demo work. Stayed tuned. I will be cooking turkeys by the end of the week.



The only problem we have come across so far is that we are having trouble with the flooring. We bought a laminate flooring, but the installer will not put it in until we replace the sub floor but he does not do that. So we are dealing with that. More to come on that.



Just for fun. While I was cleaning we found the wish bone from Thanksgiving. Ella and Luke broke it. Ella wished for a purple princess dress Surprise Surprise. Well when the bone broke it shattered and she did not like it. So the two pictures are of her happy at the beginning and not so happy at the end.

No comments: