Monday, January 26, 2009

What a day and it is only 9:30 am

Well last night I was up with leg cramps so bad that Luke had to help me. They were awful. Then I over slept and did not get to take a shower. That never makes me happy. The toilet down stairs is flushing slow and having troubles. So of course everyone had to have a bowel movement and is unable to get upstairs because of daycare. Then Ella goes to pee and forgets to put the toilet seat up. So it goes everywhere. Oh and did I mention that I took back the vacuum cleaner to Lowe's to return it. This is the second one in two months. So I figure that by Noon I will be standing in a pile of rubble.
Just in case you are asking. Yes, I want you to play the violins for me and I would like some Whine with my cheese, but I can't even do that.

3 comments:

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

Irene, sounds like you have a touch of my good luck too!

Cammie said...

I've enjoyed catching up on your Disney trip. Even though you had already told me about it, it was nice to see it in pictures!!