Friday, March 14, 2008

TGIF


Well today was quite the day with daycare. I had all the kids together today and boy were they loaded for bear. One of the mom's actually picked her child up and then called to ask me to meet her at the front door a little while later and she had a big bottle of red cat for me. GOD BLESS her. Today Ella really tested me. She got so upset at me that she called me a stupid idiot and then told me she was going to sell my house. Well they are all gone now and here I come red cat.

Also today I saw the funniest thing. I saw a squirrel try to get a whole slice of pizza it found up a tree. It was really a site to see. Well just random stuff that I needed to get out. So now I am going to cook dinner, drink, and watch my new favorite show MY BIG REDNECK WEDDING. If you have not seen this show you need to watch it. No matter how bad you families are you will feel normal. It is on CMT on Friday nights at I think 9:30 p.m.
GIT R DONE

No comments: